Last Modified: December 22, 2018
At Ealanati, we care about the privacy of your data and are committed to protecting it:
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Information automatically collected which includes, but is not limited to: information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, statistics on page views, traffic from and to Ealanati.com, referring URLs, Ads data, standard web log information, IP address and browser user agent string.
- To provide access to our website and related services;
- To prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud/scams and security breaches, encourage safe buying and selling and enforce our policies;
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot / technical / support issues;
- To personalize content, services and to analyze our traffic;
- To constantly improve the site and better serve our customers;
SHARING / TRANSFERRING INFORMATION
- The website Ealanati.com shall not collect personal information about you when accessing the website unless you choose specifically and willingly to provide such information to us, and we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We have the right to disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements in accordance with applicable law;
- We may also share personal information with service providers who help with our business operations;
- This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us from the Ealanati and its services. Therefor our site may contain links to other websites on the Internet, and we are not responsible for the information collection and use and privacy practices of such other websites and third parties because we have no control over their privacy policies, and we encourage you to be aware when you leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every other website that may collect your personal information.
- When you use our website/services, we and our service providers may place cookies or web beacons or similar technologies to help us identify you as a user, to provide you a better experience on our website, to measure promotional effectiveness, to analyze responds to our design, to ensure trust and safety on our website and services.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment;
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser;
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices;
- If you edit or publish an Ad, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the Ad you just edited.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
You can edit your profile/account and you can also request that we delete your profile and related data. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.